Watching the 2017/2018 English Premier Games free on Kodi is one of the best advantages that die-hard Kodi fans get to enjoy. Kodi allows them to stream the latest movies and TV shows, as well as stay tuned to live sporting events such as the world famous English Premier League from the very comfort of their homes. One issue that Kodi users might have to struggle with when streaming live EPL games (especially the widely popular 3PM Saturday kickoff games in the UK) is finding the right Kodi addons to install on their Mac, Android TV Box, Nvidia, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV Stick or PC. Hopefully, with the list of the best free Premier League Kodi addons in this guide, you’ll be able to jump over that hurdle.
Top Premier League Kodi Addons – Use VPN
A good number of the EPL Kodi addons listed above could actually be geoblocked, depending on the region you’re living in. This would mean that you can’t watch live Premier League games via Kodi as a result of regional restrictions. You might even find that it’s illegal to use such Premier Kodi addons in other countries, and so your ISP might send you a copyright infringement notice if they find out you’re using them. Fortunately, there is a method that you can rely on to protect your privacy as you use Kodi.
A VPN, known in full as a Virtual Private Network, enables you to hide your IP address and to encrypt most of your Internet traffic. These are the two biggest advantages of having a VPN service:
- VPN assures you that all your Internet traffic is securely encrypted so that even your ISP would be unable to pinpoint what exactly you’re doing on the Internet. You’ll be able to stream live sports events, download torrents, or even watch movies without anyone figuring out what you’re upto.
- A credible VPN service can be used to gain access to geo-restricted channels such as Netflix, Hulu, HBO GO, BeIN Sports NBC Sports, BT Sport, Sky Sport and a whole lot more.
One key thing to make sure of before subscribing to any VPN provider that you hope will allow you to watch live EPL via Kodi is to check that the provider offers unlimited bandwidth, and also has no data caps. Failure to do this might mean having to wait through a long while for buffering to get to watch the Premier League via Kodi addons.
|Provider||Price (Annual Plan)||Free|
|Refund Option (Days)||# of Countries||Immediate Support (chat, toll-free)||Own DNS Servers||Website|
|$4.99 per month||No||30||200||Yes||No||Visit site|
The Best Premier League Kodi Addons to Watch EPL 2017/2018 Live
Something you should keep note of is the fact that some EPL Kodi addons might actually contain pirated content, while others may even be geoblocked. There’s only one sure way to protect yourself from any risks you could get into; and this would be to be sure you’re using VPN whenever you’re using such Kodi addons to watch live sports. Here are a few of the addons you could consider:
- Sports World
- Pro Sports
- Live Premiership
- Rising Tides
- UK Turk Playlist
Steps to Installing Top Premier League Addons
Here are the instructions you’d need to watch the Premier League free live on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Right after launching Kodi Krypton, click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then head over to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ This will allow you to install third-party add-ons.
- Click ‘Yes’, when the warning box pops up.
- Now, go back to the Kodi home screen and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- Navigate to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Add source then type in this address: https://cazwall.com/repo/
- You can name it “Cazwall”.
- Once it installs, go back to the home screen
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’.
- Choose ‘Cazwall’ -> Repository ->v7 -> addons.
- Then install following repository.simplycaz-1.0.1.zip
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from repository.
- Choose the Simply Caz repository to open it.
- You’ll wait for a minute until the Sportsdevil Addon Enabled notification appears.
- Then, head back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- The video add ons installed, including Sportsdevil, will appear here.
Best VPN to use to Unblock Premier League Kodi Addons
The best VPN you can use to watch the Premier League is easily IPVanish. This is because they have well optimized VPN servers that’ll ensure you get really fast streaming times with your Kodi. You’ll see that it takes very little time & effort to download and install a VPN app onto your iPad, iPhone, Mac, Android or PC, and you’ll get to enjoy a good level of privacy and also have your location spoofed. Here’s a list of what we think are the best Kodi VPN providers:
Best Premier League Kodi Addons – Conclusion
Now that we’ve had a look at the top Kodi Premier League VPNs, and seen how to install the Top Premier League Kodi addons, nothing should stop you from getting to enjoy the best of the premier league action. As long as you’re subscribed to a credible service provider, your online privacy and security will be guaranteed.
*Disclaimer: This article is strictly intended for educational purposes. Best-VPN.net does not condone, promote or encourage, any criminal or illegal activity in any shape or form. Your actions are your responsibility. Please check your local laws regarding torrents and pirated streaming. Best-VPN.net does not host any pirated content.