How to install Exodus addon on Kodi 17.3 Krypton? In terms of popularity, Exodus tops the list of one of the best Kodi addons. It probably is one of the first plugins people look to install once they have installed Kodi 17 on their streaming device. In this guide, you can find detailed instructions on how to install Exodus on Kodi 17 Krypton. The guide works for any device you might use Kodi on. This includes PC, Mac, Android, Fire Stick, Android TV Box, and Raspberry Pi.
Don’t Risk It – Use VPN
In order to stay on the safe side and not get tangled up in any legal issues while using third-party Kodi addons, you have to use VPN. That way, you can carry out your streaming and downloading activities anonymously. VPN allows you to encrypt all of your traffic and hide your IP address. That way neither your ISP nor copyright trolls can eavesdrop on what you’re up to online.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: Many Kodi 17 addons can only be used in certain countries. Good examples include BBC iPlayer, ITV, and ABC addon. Using VPN gets you around these geo-restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: In a lot of cases, you might notice Kodi buffering issues due to your ISP slowing down your Internet speed while your streaming videos online. Use VPN to bypass ISP throttling.
- Ultimate Privacy: Keep what you’re doing online to yourself.
- VPN Apps: Reliable VPN services offer their users easy-to-install and use VPN apps. These applications get you up and running in a matter of minutes.
When it comes to Kodi, IPVanish are the best VPN one can turn to. With optimized VPN apps for PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick, setting up a VPN connection becomes pretty straight forward. IPVanish also follow a strict no-logs policy. That means they keep no records of your online activities while you are connected to their VPN servers. Check out the best Kodi VPNs in 2017 below.
|Provider||Price (Annual Plan)||Free|
|Refund Option (Days)||# of Countries||Immediate Support (chat, toll-free)||Own DNS Servers||Website|
|$4.99 per month||No||30||200||Yes||No||Visit site|
How To Install Exodus Kodi Addon On Krypton 17
You might find that there’s a small difference between how you might set up Exodus on Krypton compared to how you might have done it on earlier Kodi versions, but nonetheless, here’s what you need to do:
- Right after launching Kodi Krypton, click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then head over to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ This will allow you to install third-party add-ons.
- Click ‘Yes’, when the warning box pops up.
- Now, go back to the Kodi home screen and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- Navigate to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Select None and then enter: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/.
- Name it ‘Fusion’ and click ‘OK’.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen & select Addons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’ -> Fusion -> kodi-repos -> English.
- Select repository.exodus-1.0.1.zip and install it.
- Hold on until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from repository.
- Choose the Exodus repository to open it.
- Click on Video Add-ons -> Exodus and press install.
- Wait until you see the Exodus Add On Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- The Exodus addon will appear here.
How You Can Install Exodus Kodi Addon on Jarvis
Adding Exodus onto your Kodi video addons is an easy step-by-step process that you can do yourself by following these instructions:
- Start by heading over to System -> File Manager.
- Then click ‘Add Source’.
- Select ‘None’, then enter: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag
- Click ‘Done’.
- Scroll down to the empty bar and type inr: fusion
- Click ‘Done’.
- Select ‘OK’.
- From the home screen, navigate to ‘System’ -> ‘Settings’ -> ‘Add-ons’
- Select ‘Install from zip file’.
- Choose ‘fusion’ -> ‘Kodi-repos’ -> English
- Click ‘repository.exodus-1.0.1.zip’ to begin its installation.
- Wait for a while until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- Then, select Install from repository.
- Choose the Exodus repository -> Video Addons.
- Select Exodus and install it.
- From the Kodi home screen, choose ‘Videos’ -> ‘Addons’ -> Exodus.
How to Install Exodus on Kodi 17 Krypton Guide
As you can see, setting up Exodus on either Kodi 17.3 Krypton or Jarvis 16.1 isn’t that complicated. However, just in case you do run into any unforeseen issues, let us know by leaving a comment below.
*Disclaimer: This article is strictly intended for educational purposes. Best-VPN.net does not condone, promote or encourage, any criminal or illegal activity in any shape or form. Your actions are your responsibility. Please check your local laws regarding torrents and pirated streaming. Best-VPN.net does not host any pirated content.