Roland Garros is this year’s second Grand Slam. The French Open will take place between the 28th of May and 11th of June, 2017. While Roger Federer has sadly withdrawn from the tennis tournament, Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray, and Novac Djokovic are all set to take part. The French Open certainly is one of the biggest tennis attractions in the world. Therefore, there are numerous official streaming channels that will broadcast the even around the world. In this guide, you can find a list of all paid and free Roland Garros TV channels. I’ve also included a tutorial that shows you how to unblock these channels with VPN in case you live in a region where they are geoblocked. Learn how to watch the French Open 2017 free live in UK, USA, Australia, France, Germany, Canada, or anywhere else in the world.
Best VPN to Watch French Open 2017 Live Online
|Provider||Price (Annual Plan)||Free Trial||Refund Option (Days)||# of Countries||Immediate Support (chat, toll-free)||Own DNS Servers||Simultaneous Connections||Website|
French Open 2017 Streaming Channels
- ITV (UK)
- France TV (France)
- Eurosport (Europe)
- ESPN (USA)
- NBC Sports
- BeIN Sports (Middle East)
- SuperSport (Africa)
- Fox Sports (Australia)
How to Watch French Open 2017 Free Live with VPN
ITV is the best streaming channel to stream Roland Garros free live online. Unfortunately for tennis fans outside the UK, the popular British channel is ge0-restricted abroad. In order to unblock ITV, and ultimately watch the French Open free live online, you have to spoof your online location. Otherwise, you will receive the following geo-error when you attempt to watch any live or on-demand video via ITV overseas. “We’re sorry. ITV Hub is only available to viewers int the UK.”
First Step – Create Your Free ITV Account
In order to watch ITV live abroad, you need to create a free ITV account first. Here’s how it’s done.
- Visit the ITV website.
- In the top-right corner of your screen., click on ‘Sign in’.
- Then, choose ‘Sign up now’.
- Enter your details.
- For ‘Postcode’, you need to use a valid UK postcode. Type in ‘WC1X 0AA’ without the quotations.
- Check the ‘ITV Terms and Condition’ box.
- Finally, select ‘I’m ready’.
Second Step – Setup VPN
Now that you have created your free ITV account, it’s time to setup your VPN connection. Note that this step is only necessary if you currently reside outside the United Kingdom.
- If you don’t have a VPN account, head over to ExpressVPN and sign up. Their 30-day refund guarantee means there’s zero risk involved.
- Next, download and install the ExpressVPN app on your PC, Mac, iOS, or Android device.
- Launch the app and connect to a UK VPN server.
- Finally, jump over to the ITV website or launch the ITV app.
- Watch the French Open 2017 free live online.
How to Stream 2017 French Open Live Online with VPN
For the first time in history, both defending champions of the Australian Open withdrew before the tournament began. The absence of Serena Williams and Roger Federer is unfortunate for tennis fans without a doubt. Still,