The Alluc Kodi addon can be rightly considered a newcomer among the long list of Kodi XBMC addons available for users to download. Those who have used it know that it gives you unrestricted access to a large collection of widely popular TV shows and blockbuster movies that you’re free to stream at any time of day. If you’re looking to setup an Alluc Kodi addon, on your Chromecast, Mac, PC, Fire TV Stick, Nvidia Shield or any other Android TV box, you might find this ‘how to install Alluc Kodi addon’ guide pretty useful.
How to Install Alluc on Kodi 17.4 Krypton
The steps below will guide you through the easiest way to install the Alluc Kodi addon:
- Open Kodi
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Turn on Unknown sources.
- When the warning message appears, click Yes.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen, and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- From here, go to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Select None and then enter the following path without the quotes “http://srp.nu/”.
- Name it ‘Superrepo’ and click ‘OK’.
- From the home screen, go to Add ons
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’ -> Super Repo -> Krypton -> All.
- Select superrepo.kodi.krypton.all-x.x.x.zip and install it.
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from repository.
- Choose Superrepo All [Krypton][v7] -> Video Addons.
- Select Alluc or any other video addon you wish to install.
- Again, from the Kodi home screen, choose ‘Addons’ -> ‘Video Addons’ -> Alluc.
- When you launch the Alluc Kodi addon for the first time, you will be asked to sign in using your Alluc account.
- You can register a free Alluc account here.
Is Alluc Kodi Addon Legal to Use?
Recently, I went through the legal issues surrounding the usage of Kodi addons in detail. If you’re hoping not to get into legal trouble with your Alluc Kodi use, you might have to protect your privacy through using a virtual private network, widely known as VPN. It will encrypt your Internet traffic and allow you to stream movies and TV shows via Alluc anonymously by masking your IP address.
Stream Through the Alluc Kodi Addon Anonymously via VPN
A VPN connection guarantees that you’re able to block government agencies, ISP’s and copyright trolls from tracking down whatever it is you’re doing online. This also includes whatever movies and TV shows you might be watching via Alluc, Exodus or Genesis Kodi addons. To prevent you from receiving any DMCA copyright infringement notice, the best step to take is to use VPN with Kodi. This way, you’re sure that your privacy is guaranteed.
Follow these steps to setup VPN and watch movies and TV shows on Alluc anonymously:
- Search for a VPN provider that has a proven record of maintaining its customers online privacy. IPVanish is one such provider.
- After signing up, download and install their VPN application on your iPhone, iPad, PC, Mac or Android.
- Launch the VPN app, then connect to a VPN server.
- Test to see if you’re able to stream your movies via Kodi.
- Go on and try to unblock geo-restricted Kodi addons such as those for Hulu, Netflix, BBC iPlayer, ITV and NBC Sports.
These VPN providers will also allow you to watch Alluc anonymously.
|Provider||Price (Annual Plan)||Free|
|Refund Option (Days)||# of Countries||Immediate Support (chat, toll-free)||Own DNS Servers||Website|
|$4.99 per month||No||30||200||Yes||No||Visit site|
Final Thoughts on How to Install Alluc Kodi Addon
Now you know a lot about how you can install Alluc on Kodi. The only thing left is, if you live in either the UK, USA, India, Germany, Australia, France or wherever else privacy laws are strict, you might have to use VPN with your Kodi to avoid getting mixed up in any legal issues.
*Disclaimer: This article is strictly intended for educational purposes. Best-VPN.net does not condone, promote or encourage, any criminal or illegal activity in any shape or form. Your actions are your responsibility. Please check your local laws regarding torrents and pirated streaming. Best-VPN.net does not host any pirated content.