Want to watch UFC PPV on Kodi 17.3? Kodi is a great entertainment hub. With the right add-ons installed, you get to stream live sporting events from around the world. This of course includes UFC. In the guide below, you can find detailed instructions how to watch UFC on Kodi 17 free live. The tutorial can be used on any device you have installed the Kodi app on. This includes PC, Mac, Android, Raspberry Pi, and Fire TV Stick.
Don’t Risk It – Use VPN
In order to stay on the safe side and not get tangled up in any legal issues while using third-party Kodi addons, you have to use VPN. That way, you can carry out your streaming and downloading activities anonymously. VPN allows you to encrypt all of your traffic and hide your IP address. That way neither your ISP nor copyright trolls can eavesdrop on what you’re up to online.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: Many Kodi 17 addons can only be used in certain countries. Good examples include BBC iPlayer, ITV, and ABC addon. Using VPN gets you around these geo-restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: In a lot of cases, you might notice Kodi buffering issues due to your ISP slowing down your Internet speed while your streaming videos online. Use VPN to bypass ISP throttling.
- Ultimate Privacy: Keep what you’re doing online to yourself.
- VPN Apps: Reliable VPN services offer their users easy-to-install and use VPN apps. These applications get you up and running in a matter of minutes.
When it comes to Kodi, IPVanish are the best VPN one can turn to. With optimized VPN apps for PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick, setting up a VPN connection becomes pretty straight forward. IPVanish also follow a strict no-logs policy. That means they keep no records of your online activities while you are connected to their VPN servers. Check out the best Kodi VPNs in 2017 below.
|Provider||Price (Annual Plan)||Free|
|Refund Option (Days)||# of Countries||Immediate Support (chat, toll-free)||Own DNS Servers||Website|
|$4.99 per month||No||30||200||Yes||No||Visit site|
How To Watch UFC on Kodi 17 Krypton
You might find that there’s a small difference between how you might set up the best UFC Kodi addon on Krypton 17 compared to how you might have done it on earlier Kodi versions, but nonetheless, here’s what you need to do.
- First, download the Portse repo and place in a folder you can easily find later.
- Launch your Kodi app and click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
- When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen, and select Addons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- From there, choose ‘Install from Zip File’.
- Locate the file you had previously downloaded.
- Click on it to install it.
- Wait for the Portse repo enabled notification.
- Now select ‘Install from Repo’ -> Portse repo -> ‘Video addons’.
- Click on UFC Fight Pass on to install it.
- Wait for the video addon enabled notification.
How to Watch UFC on Kodi 17 Krypton Guide
As you can see, getting UFC streaming channels on either Kodi 17.3 Krypton or Jarvis 16.1 isn’t that complicated. However, just in case you do run into any unforeseen issues, let us know by leaving a comment below. Remember, your ISP might be blocking these third-party addons. For a better Kodi experience, always use VPN.
*Disclaimer: This article is strictly intended for educational purposes. Best-VPN.net does not condone, promote or encourage, any criminal or illegal activity in any shape or form. Your actions are your responsibility. Please check your local laws regarding torrents and pirated streaming. Best-VPN.net does not host any pirated content.