SportsDevil is the go-to addon for everything related to live sports events. This awesome plugin allows you to stream everything from EPL, Champions League, NBA, MLB, tennis, as well as boxing and MMA. There’s no surprise that so many Kodi streamers turn to SportsDevil to get their daily sports fix. In this tutorial, I will show you how you can install SportsDevil on your Windows PC, Mac, Android, Amazon Fire TV Stick, or any other device you have setup Kodi 17.3 Krypton on.
Protect Yourself! – Use VPN
The last few years have seen a lot of publicity geared towards illegal or pirated live streams on Kodi such as SportsDevil, Exodus, and Phoenix. This has aided the efforts of copyright strolls in Australia, Canada, USA and the UK in cracking down on such streams. To keep yourself away from such, the best action to take would be to encrypt your Internet traffic, and hide your IP address. This will help you avoid getting caught while streaming your favourite shows from Kodi, and also prevent you from receiving any copyright infringement notices as a result. What you need to do all this is a trusted VPN service provider, that has a reliable VPN app that you can download and connect to a VPN server. Here’s what you stand to gain:
- Guaranteed Privacy: What you do online is only known by you. Even your ISP won’t be able to track your activities.
- Unblock Kodi Add-ons that are Geo-Restricted: VPN allows you to use whichever Kodi addon you want to stream your favourite movies or shows regardless of wherever you might be.
- VPN Applications: Setting up your VPN app on your Android, iOS, Mac or PC is easy because they’re built to be user friendly.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: If you hadn’t noticed, the speed at which you browse through websites suddenly drops when you start streaming videos. This is because your ISP is probably limiting your Internet connection’s speed. You can avoid this by enlisting a VPN service.
Our tests show that compared to most providers, IPVanish is the best VPN service to use with your Kodi. Their apps work pretty well with Kodi, and the service assures its customers that no records of the sites they browse are kept. Aside from IPVanish, here are some other providers who are also sure to do a good job:
|Provider||Price (Annual Plan)||Free|
|Refund Option (Days)||# of Countries||Immediate Support (chat, toll-free)||Own DNS Servers||Website|
|$4.99 per month||No||30||200||Yes||No||Visit site|
How to Install SportsDevil on Kodi 17.3 Krypton
- Right after launching Kodi Krypton, click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then head over to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ This will allow you to install third-party add-ons.
- Click ‘Yes’, when the warning box pops up.
- Now, go back to the Kodi home screen and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- Navigate to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Add source then type in this address: https://cazwall.com/repo/
- You can name it “Cazwall”.
- Once it installs, go back to the home screen
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’.
- Choose ‘Cazwall’ -> Repository ->v7 -> addons.
- Then install following repository.simplycaz-1.0.1.zip
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from repository.
- Choose the Simply Caz repository to open it.
- Wait until you see the SportsDevil Add On Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- The SportsDevil addon will appear here.
How to Install SportsDevil Kodi Addon
Given that the URLs of some Kodi repositories constantly change, the tutorial above might stop working at some point. So, if you are running into any issues when trying to setup SportsDevil on Kodi, notify us by leaving a comment below and we will update the guide as soon as possible.
*Disclaimer: This article is strictly intended for educational purposes. Best-VPN.net does not condone, promote or encourage, any criminal or illegal activity in any shape or form. Your actions are your responsibility. Please check your local laws regarding torrents and pirated streaming. Best-VPN.net does not host any pirated content.