With the F1 season for 2017 already begun, a good number of racecar driving fans are really busy trying to figure out how to watch Formula 1 on Kodi 17.3 for free. This is in anticipation of all the action the championship promises as this competition will see a new winner crowned following the retirement of the 2016 champion, Rosberg. Go through this guide carefully to learn exactly how to set up your Kodi 17 Krypton and Kodi Jarvis 16.1 to work on your Mac, FireStick, Nvidia Shield, Android, Raspberry Pi, PC or Nexus Player and prepare to enjoy the best of what this championship race will have to offer.
Step One – Hiding Your IP Address
Your IP Address is best described as your digital fingerprint while online, and can be used to trace back all your Internet activity to you. It can even be used by your ISP to track what you’re viewing through Kodi, and if they’re successful, you’ll get bombarded by a lot of warning emails in your inbox. To avoid this, you need to connect to a VPN server. This will encrypt all of your Internet traffic, and allow you to stream all live sports events via Kodi anonymously. Here’s what you can expect from your VPN service:
- Start off by making sure you’re subscribed to a credible VPN service provider like IPVanish.
- Download and install the VPN application on the exact same device you’re using Kodi on.
- Start up the VPN App.
- Search for and Connect to a VPN server.
- Start streaming live sports, TV shows and movies through Kodi knowing that your ISP isn’t spying on you.
- You can also unblock any geo-restricted Kodi addons.
One of the best things about IPVanish is that they don’t store any list of websites you might have happened to visit and this speaks to the level of respect for privacy that they have for their clients. Other providers that compare well to IPVanish and allow you to watch Formula 1 2017 anonymously include:
|Provider||Price (Annual Plan)||Free|
|Refund Option (Days)||# of Countries||Immediate Support (chat, toll-free)||Own DNS Servers||Website|
|$4.99 per month||No||30||200||Yes||No||Visit site|
Best Formula 1 KoDI Addons – Streaming F1 On Kodi 17 Krypton
If you’re using an up-to-date version of Kodi build (Krypton 17.3), below you’ll find instructions on how to stream F1 on Kodi 17 Krypton:
- NBC Sports Extra
- Eurosport Player
- Fox Sports Go
The Formula One 2017 Schedule
- Australian Grand Prix – 26th March
- Chinese Grand Prix – 9th April
- Bahrain Grand Prix – 16th April
- Russian Grand Prix – 30th April
- Spanish Grand Prix – 14th May
- Monaco Grand Prix – 28th May
- Canadian Grand Prix – 11th June
- European Grand Prix (Azerbaijan) – 25th June
- Austrian Grand Prix – 9th July
- British Grand Prix (Silverstone) – 16th July
- Hungarian Grand Prix – 30th July
- Belgian Grand Prix – 27th August
- Italian Grand Prix – 3rd September
- Singapore Grand Prix – 17th September
- Malaysian Grand Prix – 1st October
- Japanese Grand Prix – 8th October
- USA Grand Prix – 22nd October
- Mexican Grand Prix – 29th October
- Brazilian Grand Prix – 12th November
- Abu Dhabi Grand Prix – 26th November
Conclusion on How To Watch 2017 Formula 1 on Kodi 17.1 Live for Free
2017’s F1 season looks like it might be more action packed than we’ve probably ever seen before. The likes of McLaren, Ferrari, Williams and Mercedes are sure to make the race for the championship as exciting as ever. If you’re also a fan and you’re looking forward to the new season, share your predictions with us below, or even shoot us a question if you’re having problems with streaming the 2017’s Formula 1 on Kodi and we’ll be happy to help.
*Disclaimer: This article is strictly intended for educational purposes. Best-VPN.net does not condone, promote or encourage, any criminal or illegal activity in any shape or form. Your actions are your responsibility. Please check your local laws regarding torrents and pirated streaming. Best-VPN.net does not host any pirated content.