UFC 214 is set to take place this Saturday, July 29th, 2017. The Honda Center in Anaheim, California will host the PPV. Jon Jones will take on Daniel Cormier for the second time. The UFC Light Heavyweight title will be up for grabs. In the tutorial below, you can find instructions that will show you how to watch UFC 214: Cormier vs Jones 2 free live on Fire Stick, Chromecast, iOS, Apple TV, Mac, PC, Android, or any other device you have installed Kodi on.
Before We Proceed – Use VPN!
Your IP Address is best described as your digital fingerprint while online, and can be used to trace back all your Internet activity to you. It can even be used by your ISP to track what you’re viewing through Kodi, and if they’re successful, you’ll get bombarded with DMCA, copyright infringement notices, or warning emails in your inbox. To avoid this, you need to connect to a VPN server. This will encrypt all of your Internet traffic, and allow you to stream all live sports events via Kodi anonymously. Here’s what you can expect from your VPN service:
- Start off by making sure you’re subscribed to a credible VPN service provider like IPVanish.
- Download and install the VPN application on the exact same device you’re using Kodi on.
- Start up the VPN App.
- Search for and Connect to a VPN server.
- Start streaming live sports, TV shows and movies through Kodi knowing that your ISP isn’t spying on you.
- You can also unblock any geo-restricted Kodi addons.
One of the best things about IPVanish is that they don’t store any list of websites you might have happened to visit and this speaks to the level of respect for privacy that they have for their clients. Other providers that compare well to IPVanish and allow you to watchUFC 214: Cormier vs Jones 2 anonymously include:
|Provider||Price (Annual Plan)||Free|
|Refund Option (Days)||# of Countries||Immediate Support (chat, toll-free)||Own DNS Servers||Website|
|$4.99 per month||No||30||200||Yes||No||Visit site|
How to Watch UFC 214: Cormier vs Jones 2 on Kodi Free Live
- Right after launching Kodi Krypton, click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then head over to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ This will allow you to install third-party add-ons.
- Click ‘Yes’, when the warning box pops up.
- Now, go back to the Kodi home screen and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- Navigate to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Select None and then enter: http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff
- Name it ‘KodiStuff’ and click ‘OK’.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen & select Addons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’ ->
- Select repository.smash-x-x-x.zip and install it.
- Hold on until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from repository.
- Choose the Smash Repo to open it.
- Click on Video Add-ons -> SportsDevil and press install.
- Wait until you see the SportsDevil Add On Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- The SportsDevil addon will appear here.
- Select SportsDevil -> ‘Live Sports’ -> FirstRowSports.Eu -> Boxing/WWE/UFC.
- Watch UFC 214: Cormier vs Jones 2 on Kodi free live.
How to Stream UFC 214: Cormier vs Jones 2 Free Live on Kodi
That’s it. Just in case you don’t find any live UFC 214 streams yet, there’s no need to panic. The links will be added shortly before the UFC PPV starts. Which fighter do you think will come out on top at the Honda Center in Anaheim? Share your predictions below.
*Disclaimer: This article is strictly intended for educational purposes. Best-VPN.net does not condone, promote or encourage, any criminal or illegal activity in any shape or form. Your actions are your responsibility. Please check your local laws regarding torrents and pirated streaming. Best-VPN.net does not host any pirated content.