The 2017 FIFA U-20 World Cup is set to start on the 20th of May, 2017 in South Korea. Streaming channels from all over the globe will broadcast the whole event live online. In this tutorial, you can find a list of the biggest U-20 World Cup streaming channels. I’ve also included a guide that shows you how to unblock these channels in case you live in a region where they are geo-restricted. Learn how to stream the U20 World Cup 2017 using VPN.
Best FIFA U-20 World Cup Streaming Channels
- SBS (Australia, Free)
- SRF (Swiss, Free)
- ORF (Austria, Free)
- Eurosport (Pan-Europe)
- Fox Sports (USA)
- Fubo TV (USA, Free 7-Day Trial)
- BeIN Sports (Middle East)
How to Watch FIFA U20 World Cup with VPN
Unless you live in Australia, for instance, you will not be able to stream the U20 World Cup on SBS due to geo-restrictions. In case you live in the United Kindgom, you will be presented with a geo-error that states that the stream isn’t available in your region. You can avoid these regional restrictions and unblock any channel you want by using virtual private networks aka VPN. A VPN enables you to hide your online location and appear to be browsing the web from any country you like. Here’s how to set it all up to stream the 2017 FIFA U20 World Cup free live.
- If you haven’t signed up with a VPN service yet, head over to ExpressVPN and create your account.
- Once this is done, download and install the ExpressVPN app to your streaming device.
- Launch the app, sign in, and connect to an Australian VPN server.
- You can now watch any Australian streaming channels you want. This includes SBS, Ten Play, Channel 7, and many others.
- Finally, go to the SBS site and stream the U-20 World Cup free live.
While ExpressVPN is the best VPN provider you can use to get around geoblocks, they aren’t the only one. Take a look at the best VPN services in 2017.
|Provider||Price (Annual Plan)||Free Trial||Refund Option (Days)||# of Countries||Immediate Support (chat, toll-free)||Own DNS Servers||Simultaneous Connections||Website|