How to stream the 2018 Six Nations Rugby Tournament live on Kodi. From Saturday, February 3rd until March 17th, 2018, England, France, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, and Italy will battle it out for the Champions Trophy. The game will take place across the six countries. In the United Kingdom, ITV as well as BBC will broadcast the 6 Nations free live online. In the tutorial below, you can find instructions on how to install BBC on Kodi. Thus, you will be able to watch the 6 Nations 2018 on Kodi live.
Unblock More Content on Kodi – Use VPN
A good number of Kodi addons including iPlayer WWW are difficult to access especially if you happen to be abroad. This is because of the numerous geo-restrictions that have been set up to restrict such access. This is bad news for British and even American expats since it’ll be really hard to rely on those plugins when based out of their home countries. There is however one solution that they can rely on to work around the restrictions, and it involves using a VPN service with your Kodi. There are plenty of benefits that you stand to gain from doing so, and some of them include:
- Guaranteed Privacy: Using a VPN means your online security gets a boost, and your connection becomes encrypted. Your identity therefore becomes hidden, and your access to the Internet is facilitated by servers based in many countries throughout the world.
- Avoid ISP Throttling: One of the measures that ISP providers put in place to control your Internet use is slowing down your connection especially when your doing bandwidth intensive things such as streaming HD videos. A VPN conceals your activity from your ISP so they won’t even know what you’re up to.
- VPN Apps: Most VPN apps today are built with ease of use in mind, making it user-friendly even to individuals who have no technical experience. They’re sure to work on platforms such as Mac, Android, iOS, FireStick and PC.
- Access Regionally Restricted Kodi-Addons: VPN will allow you to get hold of Kodi addons that you wouldn’t normally be able to access based on your location. You’ll then be able to stream & watch a lot more of your favourite content from around the world.
For the best experience with Kodi addons, our top recommendation goes to IPVanish, since they happen to have built their apps with the Kodi user in mind. You’re free to test their service through the 7-day refund policy that they offer, and see how well it works for you. If you’d like to carry out the comparisons yourself, then perhaps our list of the best VPNs to use with Kodi in 2018 might help you out:
|Provider||Price (Annual Plan)||Free|
|Refund Option (Days)||# of Countries||Immediate Support (chat, toll-free)||Own DNS Servers||Website|
|$4.99 per month||No||30||200||Yes||No||Visit site|
How to Watch 6 Nations 2018 on Kodi
In order to stream the 2018 Six Nations Rugby Tournament on Kodi, you need to install the iPlayer WWW addon. Follow these instructions.
- Start Up Kodi.
- Open Addons.
- Select ‘Package Installer’.
- Decide to ‘Install from Repository’, then ‘Kodi Add-on Repository’.
- Click on ‘Video Addons’.
- You should see ‘iPlayer WWW’ on that list.
- Select ‘iPlayer WWW’ then Install.
- Hold on for theiPlayer WWW Addon Enabled pop up.
- From the Kodi home screen, select the ‘Addons’ tab.
- This is where all the video addons you install will appear.
- Proceed to Launching iPlayer WWW.
- You’re set for watching the Six Nations 2018 Live on Kodi.
How to Stream Six Nations 2018 Live on Kodi – Wrap Up
Regardless of whether you’re using Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 Leia, due to regional restrictions, the iPlayer WWW Kodi plugin will not work unless you currently reside in the United Kingdom. To bypass these geographic blocks, you have to use a VPN service such as IPVanish.