How to stream the Grammy Awards 2018 free live on Kodi. The 60th Grammy Awards are set to take place on Sunday, January 28th, 2018 at the Madison Square Garden, New York, USA. The Grammys are one of the most prestigious awards and thus millions from around the world tune in to watch the ceremony live online. In the tutorial below, you can find instructions on how to watch the 2018 Grammys on FireStick, Raspberry Pi, Xbox One, PC, Mac, Android or any other device you have installed Kodi 17 Krypton or Kodi 18 Leia on.
How to Watch Grammy Awards 2018 on Kodi Live
In the United States, CBS will broadcast the Grammys live online. The USTNOW Kodi addon allows users to watch CBS on Kodi. Here’s how you can install USTVNow on your streaming device.
- First of all, head over to the USTVNow website and create your free account.
- Launch your Kodi app and head to ‘Addons’.
- Click on Video Addons and then select the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- From there, click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository -> Video Addons.
- Click on USTVNOW -> Install.
- Wait until you see the USTVNOW Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- Click on Video Addons.
- All the video addons you install, including USTVNOW, will appear here.
- Launch the addon, sign in, and select CBS.
- Watch the Grammy Awards on Kodi Live.
Unblock More Content on Kodi – Use VPN
A good number of Kodi addons including USTVNow are difficult to access especially if you happen to be abroad. This is because of the numerous geo-restrictions that have been set up to restrict such access. This is bad news for British and even American expats since it’ll be really hard to rely on those plugins when based out of their home countries. There is however one solution that they can rely on to work around the restrictions, and it involves using a VPN service with your Kodi. There are plenty of benefits that you stand to gain from doing so, and some of them include:
- Guaranteed Privacy: Using a VPN means your online security gets a boost, and your connection becomes encrypted. Your identity therefore becomes hidden, and your access to the Internet is facilitated by servers based in many countries throughout the world.
- Avoid ISP Throttling: One of the measures that ISP providers put in place to control your Internet use is slowing down your connection especially when your doing bandwidth intensive things such as streaming HD videos. A VPN conceals your activity from your ISP so they won’t even know what you’re up to.
- VPN Apps: Most VPN apps today are built with ease of use in mind, making it user-friendly even to individuals who have no technical experience. They’re sure to work on platforms such as Mac, Android, iOS, FireStick and PC.
- Access Regionally Restricted Kodi-Addons: VPN will allow you to get hold of Kodi addons that you wouldn’t normally be able to access based on your location. You’ll then be able to stream & watch a lot more of your favourite content from around the world.
For the best experience with Kodi addons, our top recommendation goes to IPVanish, since they happen to have built their apps with the Kodi user in mind. You’re free to test their service through the 7-day refund policy that they offer, and see how well it works for you. If you’d like to carry out the comparisons yourself, then perhaps our list of the best VPNs to use with Kodi in 2018 might help you out:
|Provider||Price (Annual Plan)||Free|
|Refund Option (Days)||# of Countries||Immediate Support (chat, toll-free)||Own DNS Servers||Website|
|$4.99 per month||No||30||200||Yes||No||Visit site|
How to Stream Grammys 2018 Live on Kodi – Wrap Up
That’s all you need to know about how to watch the 2018 Grammy Awards on Kodi live. Do you know any other Kodi plugins you can use to stream the Grammys live online? Who do you think will win the most awards this weekend? Share your predictions and thoughts below.