UFC 220: Miocic vs. Ngannou is set to take place on Saturday, January 20th, 2018. TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts will host the Ultimate Fighting Championship PPV event. There are two title fights on the card. Stipe Miocic will defend his UFC Heavyweight Championship belt against Francis Ngannou. In the co-main event, Volkan Oezdemir will challenge Daniel Cormier for the Light-Heavyweight UFC title. In the tutorial below, you can find instructions on how to watch UFC 220 on Kodi live using a FireStick, Android TV Box, Xbox One, PC, Mac, or Raspberry Pi.
Unblock More Content on Kodi – Use VPN
In order to stay on the safe side and not get tangled up in any legal issues while using third-party Kodi addons, you have to use VPN. That way, you can carry out your streaming and downloading activities anonymously. VPN allows you to encrypt all of your traffic and hide your IP address. That way neither your ISP nor copyright trolls can eavesdrop on what you’re up to online. You can also use VPN to bypass UFC Fight Pass blackouts.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: Many Kodi 17 addons can only be used in certain countries. Good examples include BBC iPlayer, ITV, and ABC addon. Using VPN gets you around these geo-restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: In a lot of cases, you might notice Kodi buffering issues due to your ISP slowing down your Internet speed while your streaming videos online. Use VPN to bypass ISP throttling.
- Ultimate Privacy: Keep what you’re doing online to yourself.
- VPN Apps: Reliable VPN services offer their users easy-to-install and use VPN apps. These applications get you up and running in a matter of minutes.
When it comes to Kodi, IPVanish are the best VPN one can turn to. With optimized VPN apps for PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick, setting up a VPN connection becomes pretty straight forward. IPVanish also follow a strict no-logs policy. That means they keep no records of your online activities while you are connected to their VPN servers. Check out the best Kodi VPNs in 2017 below.
|Provider||Price (Annual Plan)||Free|
|Refund Option (Days)||# of Countries||Immediate Support (chat, toll-free)||Own DNS Servers||Website|
|$4.99 per month||No||30||200||Yes||No||Visit site|
How To Watch UFC 220 on Kodi 17 Krypton
You might find that there’s a small difference between how you might set up the best UFC Kodi addon on Krypton 17 compared to how you might have done it on earlier Kodi versions, but nonetheless, here’s what you need to do.
- First, download the Portse repo and place in a folder you can easily find later.
- Launch your Kodi app and click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
- When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen, and select Addons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- From there, choose ‘Install from Zip File’.
- Locate the file you had previously downloaded.
- Click on it to install it.
- Wait for the Portse repo enabled notification.
- Now select ‘Install from Repo’ -> Portse repo -> ‘Video addons’.
- Click on UFC Fight Pass on to install it.
- Wait for the video addon enabled notification.
Finally, launch the UFC Fight Pass addon and sign in using your UFC Fight Pass account. Keep in mind that UFC blackouts apply. You have to use VPN to bypass blackout restrictions.
How to Watch UFC 220 on Kodi Live – Final Thoughts
Will Miocic retain his heavyweight title and come out on top against Ngannou? Is Daniel Cormier the best Light-heavyweight fighter in the UFC at the moment? Share your thoughts and predictions below.